Job ID: #2020-153
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Industry: Manufacturing
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario
Working closely with and reporting to the CEO, this experienced, designated CPA, controller will play a significant role in creating the system and financials for a newly created arm to a successful, Canadian manufacturing company. Working arm in arm with the controller of the existing parent company
- Preparation of the monthly financial reporting package, along with the annual audited consolidated financial statements.
- Develop forecasts and strategic plans and lead the group with budget preparation and ongoing adjustments as necessary for all projects
- Manage accumulation and consolidation of financial data.
- Managing all aspects of the day to day accounting function including all payables, receivables, banking etc. Until onboarding is accessible.
- Monitor FX: Buy and Sell US dollars as necessary
- Lead, manage, mentor and develop the finance team members as they are onboarded
- Maintaining the integrity of GAAP, ASPE and IFRS standards
- Establish and monitor internal controls and ensure they are accordance with regulatory and company compliance. As well as, policies and procedures
- Keeping up to date on all tax regulations, as well as government remittances
- Working closely with external auditors, banks and all other professional services as required
You Bring With You:
- You are a CPA with minimum of 10 years experience
- Highly organized, able to work independently and in a team with good management
- Excellent communication abilities with the ability to building relationships
- Expert level Excel skills